Thursday, August 1, 2013

{A Firstie Kind of Year}

First year at Malcom Bridge Elementary

First year without a super long commute

First year I had to set up my classroom...TWICE!

First year not being "Mrs. Shelby"

First year I actually got to work in my room during pre-planning

First year without a frog themed classroom (probably a good thing!)

First year (in a while) to have chairs

First year where I actually like the location of my bookbag rack

First year I'm not looking for extra storage space

First year to have an outside door (I have a courtyard)

First year to have a phone in my classroom

First (and probably only) year to have TWO para-pros

First year I have fabulous binder covers!

First year not teaching with my sister-in-law, Gretchen

First year to have a classroom blog!


1 comment:

  1. Love seeing all our sweet kids having fun & learning in your classroom. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete