Wednesday, December 18, 2013

{It's Christmas Time}

The Firsties did some great informational writing on Reindeer this week, 
but we also did this Reindeer Application and applied to be one of Santa's reindeer for fun!


I loved getting to watch the Firsties share their Gingerbread Around the World Projects. We had several different countries represented and they were a wonderful addition to our Christmas Around the World Unit!


Polar Express Day was a blast, too!!!

We enjoyed homemade hot chocolate while we watched the move...


...and we had a special delivery straight from the North Pole...


...we received bells that were ICE cold! 
They must have gotten here super fast to still be so chilly!!!


We enjoyed a school-wide Christmas Sing-Along where I performed as the eighth day of Christmas! (That's "eight maids a milking" to save you from singing the song backwards from the 12th day until you figure out what the eighth day was!)


Our party was a blast as well! Shout-out to Addison's dad for making D-E-L-C-I-O-U-S sugar cookies. I mean they were g.o.o.d!!! And I wish I had video of the Firsties trying to shake those stinkin' Rudolph noses off! If any body has video...send it to me. I need to relive that experience!


I hope you all have the best Christmas Ever and enjoy the break with family and those you love the most!






No comments:

Post a Comment